- Close to numerous universities, including College of DuPage, Midwestern University. Elmhurst College and Benedictine University
- Close to 49 Parks covering 600 acres
- The sumptuous Downers Grove Golf Club features nine hole golf
- Close to numerous hospitals including Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital (Level I Trauma Center); Adventist Hinsdale Hospital; and Edward Hospital and Health Services.
- 25 minutes to downtown Chicago via Metra commuter rail
- Downtown Downers Grove, winner of the National Award for Historic Restoration/Preservation, provides 20 different restaurants and delis as well as an arcade of more than 50 major retailers, sidewalk cafes and pedestrian friendly place.
- DuPage is home to over 40,000 businesses and over 690,000 jobs
- DuPage County’s low commercial property taxes and highly educated workforce make it a premier business location
- Over 900,000 people live in DuPage County with a median household income of $77,000
- DuPage County unemployment rate of 6.9% is the lowest of all neighboring counties
- DuPage County ranks first in the State of Illinois in educational attainment
- Read more about DuPage County here